The Registration Data as well as any other information that can be associated, are collected and used in compliance with Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) and the GDPR. Mon Amour Films Srl can request and collect the following information:
- First name
- Personal contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests, other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In accordance with art. 24, lett . a), b) c) of the Code regarding the protection of personal data and art. 6 lett . b), e) of the GDPR, the Registration Data provided by Users are collected and used by Mon Amour Films Srl also through IT tools and procedures, without the express consent of the Customer, for the following purposes:
- Internal storage
- Use of information to improve our products and services.
- Periodic sending of promotional e-mails on new products, special offers or other information that we believe may be interesting using the e-mail address provided.
- Use of information to customize the site according to your interests.
- Occasionally, we may use the data provided for market research purposes. Contact can be made by e-mail , telephone, fax or post. In this case, pursuant to art. 23 and 130 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data and art . 7 of the GDPR, specific consent is required from you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, in accordance with what is required by the GDPR, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks for permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once consented , the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application is able to adapt its operations to your needs and tastes, collecting and storing information about your preferences.
We use the cookie log to identify which pages are used. This helps us analyze data on website traffic and improve our site in order to adapt it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and subsequently the data is removed from the system.
Links to other sites
Control of Personal Information
You can choose to limit the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways :
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the site, please search for the checkbox – if any – to explicitly indicate that you do not want to provide information for marketing use.
- If previously the use of your personal data has been granted for marketing purposes, you can request cancellation at any time by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not transmit personal information to third parties for commercial and marketing purposes without your explicit consent, pursuant to articles 23 and 130 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data and art. 7 of the GDPR. Only in this case can we use personal information to send third party promotional information.
You can request the details of the personal information we have about you by writing to: ” Mon Amour Films srl – Via del Bersagliere, 53 – 90143 Palermo “.
If you believe that the information in our possession is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by e-mail as soon as possible at email@example.com . We will promptly correct any incorrect information.